Thursday, July 26, 2012

Adding Some Supplements To The Routine


Check out the "Exercise" tab on the home page to check out my workout routine and my diet plan.  I have been getting questions about what I have been doing and I have tried to put up a detailed daily synopsis.  I will continue to try and keep this up to date.

So here is where I become your guinea pig :).  It has been years since I have taken any type of supplement other than a One-A-Day vitamin so this is going to be new to me.  I usually try to eat a well balanced diet, but it is truly hard to get everything in during the day while trying to keep a protein/carbohydrate/fat/calorie diet.

I spent a while at the local GNC store today picking the brain of the very helpful clerk.  What I was looking for was something to assist my diet and workout plan to help me lose body fat.  Now remember I am doing this for health reasons so making sure that I'm not going to be taking a heavy dose of caffeine and strange chemicals is high on the priority list.  She directed me to the two products pictured above.

The Cellucor Super HD is designed as a fat burner.  It is to be taken twice a day - once before breakfast and again before lunch.  I am hoping that this will assist in getting my body fat % down to a healthier level.

The Ultra Mega Green - Men's (I also bought a box of the women's formula for my wife) is intended to provide the additional vitamins and minerals that my diet may be lacking from fruits and vegetables.  The clerk told me that it also was packed full of good digestive enzymes which would make up for a lack of fiber in my diet if there is any.

I will start taking the product suggested doses starting tomorrow and do a follow up in the coming weeks.  If I start to sprout strange objects from my body or lose appendages I will be sure to make note:).

Rovious

No comments:

Post a Comment