Saturday, March 3, 2012

Appalachian Trail Thru Hike 2012 - Gear



I have finally gotten around to doing the video of my gear for this years adventure.  Sorry that it has taken so long!!


***  Disclaimer - This is the gear that has worked well for me over the years. I do not claim to be an expert and this list has only my stamp of approval for me and me alone.  Have fun picking out your own gear and get what makes you feel comfortable while out on the trail.  Remember the most important thing is just being outside and enjoying nature.

The weight of all my gear with the cold weather gear included comes to 18.25 lbs (without food, water or fuel).

If anyone has questions about a specific piece of gear please leave a comment and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Thanks again for taking the time to watch!!

Rovious

No comments:

Post a Comment