Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Appalachian Trail Thru Hike 2012

 (Arch at the Approach Trail to Springer Mountain)

FYI....

I will be posting a series of videos and blog entries that have to do with the preparation that I will be doing in order to pull off this great adventure.

Part 1 - Introduction
Part 2 - Preparation - Gear
Part 3 - Preparation -Planning
Part 4 - Preparation - Food
Part 5 - Preparation - Conditioning

If there are questions or topics that you would like me to discuss further please post a comment and I will try to address as many as I can before I leave.  I also will be posting video and journal entries from the trail to keep friends and family up to date with my progress as well as providing any information that may help future hikers follow there dreams.

As always...thanks for taking the time to watch and read my blog!!!!

Happy Trails

Rovious

No comments:

Post a Comment