Thursday, May 24, 2012

AT Hike

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to follow my jouney. I have had so many people make comments and shoot me emails that it has really touched me deeply. I apologize for not being able to respond to everyones questions and comment (unfortunately I do not have a smart phone or have had computer access to respond). Please do not take it personally! Whenever this trip comes to a conclusion I will definately look back over all the comments and questions and make the effort to respond to everyone. Thanks again to everyone! Happy trails to all! "Keep your eyes on the skyline and nose into the wind!" - ROVIOUS
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

1 comment:

  1. Hello Son,
    A commitment like yours and Lisa's takes a lot of effort and soulsearching We are very proud of both of you and whatever the future holds, all the memories and challenges you have met and overcome can never be taken away. Keep smiling and take it one step at a time.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete